This class is held online.
Come to this open forum online class. Learn the latest Internet Marketing techniques from Internet Marketing veteran: Sage Lewis. Plus, get your site reviewed for free and ask your specific questions.
Friday’s at 3:15pm Eastern Time.
This is an ongoing series of Web Classes to help you define, establish, and grow your web presence. This series will start with the basics, and go deeper as the series progresses. We will allow for customized discussion topics based on participant interest.
Here is an overview video of what you can expect at these classes:
Possible ideas for overview discussion include:
* Search Engine Optimization – what is it and how you harness it
* Paid Search – When you should consider buying listings on the search engines
* Statistical Analysis – What is important to measure
* Social Media – How businesses are using it for their benefit
* How does your site rate from a search engine perspective
* How to use usability to get more from the traffic you already have
* What you can do to get more from your online presence
* What are the most important next steps for your Web marketing strategy
* How do you align your company culture with the available online promotional tools
* How do you specifically accomplish the goals you are looking to achieve
These classes will also be used for group reviews of participants’ Web sites. You’ll be given an opportunity to have your site reviewed during the class. This is a great learning opportunity for everyone.