- AdWords is expensive
- Bing seems to be fading
- Facebook is expansive but the conversions are questionable
- Twitter is nebulous
- LinkedIn is niche with mixed results
- YouTube is big. But people won’t make videos
- Most businesses aren’t using Snapchat, Vine and Instagram… probably for good reason.
- Email continues to be effective.
- Remarketing ads are powerful to an existing audience. And they are affordable.
- Blogging continues to be the #1 organic marketing tactic you can do.
Standing out is critical.
Questioning traditional business values is necessary.
Building one on one relationships is necessary.